5 Great Ways to Add Curb Appeal This Spring
Interior Design, Decorating, Decorating Services
1. Paint the door: Repaint or refinish the surface, polish hardware and touch up surrounding trim. Install new handles and locks and matching house numbers. Choose Brushed nickel on black doors or burnished gold on ivory doors.
2. Accessorize: Freshen your home's first impression with an up-to-date doormat, a stylish address plate or new house numbers, and a brand new mailbox. Add an inviting seating area if you have space.
3. Fresh potted flowers: Frame the look with containers featuring bright, seasonal blooms.
4. Outdoor lighting: Illuminate the approach to your abode with an easy-to-install path lighting kit. If porch lighting looks tired, replace fixtures with modern classics.
5. Take care of the lawn: For green throughout the season, reseed your lawn's rough patches, and fertilize with a timed-release formula. An irrigation system driven by a digital timer helps create a water-wise routine that uses less water in the long run by reducing your turf's footprint and can make maintenance easier if you're faced with drought conditions.
, Decorating Services
, Interior Decorating
, Interior Design