Mr. Furnace's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
Air Handlers, Clean Air Handlers
Is your home too hot and “sticky” in the summer or too parched and dry
in the winter? While winter is the season for humidifiers, dehumifidiers
remove the excess moisture in the summer air.
In the winter, whether you use gas or electric heat; the air from your
furnace will not only keep you warm, it will dry out the air in your
home. Humidifiers, by sending small molecules of moisture into the air,
can help keep you healthier and have added benefits like extending the
life of your furniture.
In the summer, warm moist air is breeding ground for mold and viruses.
Dehumidification will eliminate the environment for these “nasties” and
have added benefits like prevent warping in wood products in your home.
With proper humidity levels in your home, you'll have:
- 1. Reduce cold symptoms by making the air you breathe moist, which helps keep your lungs more elastic.
- 2. Reduce susceptibility to infection by keeping the mucus membranes of
your throat and nasal passages moist allowing the tiny hairs (cilia) in
both to work at expelling foreign objects such as mold, pet dander and
- 3. Relieve and prevent dry, scratchy skin and lips.
- 4. Keep valuable wood furniture from drying out, cracking or warping.
- 5. Reduce static electricity, thus reducing the tiny shocks received from touching certain objects and other people.
- 6. Can help prevent wood floors from buckling and separating.
- Reduce nosebleeds, as the air you breathe is moist.
, Clean Air Handlers
Contact Mr. Furnace's One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
Print this page