Our highly skilled team of professionals are committed to the achievements of your personal or business goals. We are focused on providing affordable solutions to our clients while at the same time maintaining a high level of expertise and customer service. Listed below are the services we provide.
- Management Accounting
- Consulting Services
- Corporation income tax
- Tax Appeals and Notice of Objections
- Financial Statements
- Book-keeping and Other Services
- Personal Income Tax
- Other matters of Interest
Our firm provides a number of management accounting services including the following:
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Book-keeping in order to compile Financial Statements
- Setting up accounting systems as per client’s needs
- Assist clients in setting up management reporting systems
- Tutoring and training client’s staff on various accounting systems.
- Providing Part time Controller Services
- Setting up Standard cost accounting and reporting systems
Consulting is a very wide and extensive field. We can assist our clients in identifying weak area of planning, evaluation and control of business activities and suggest practicable, viable and economical solutions to the problems. In addition to this we do provide strategies that address the issues affecting a specific business. We provide consulting services in following areas.
- Accounting software selection and implementation.
- Business valuations for the purpose to buy or sell.
- Halal business investments proposal (Non interest investments) in conformity with the Islamic principles.
- Starting up a new business or incorporation of existing/ new business.
- Preparation of various businesses, Partnerships and other agreements.
- General legal matters.
- Certifying various documents.
We prepare following type of corporation tax returns:
- Federal income tax returns
- Ontario income tax returns
- Provincial income tax returns (All provinces of Canada except Quebec)
- US income tax returns
- Estate income tax returns
We prepare following types of income tax returns.
- Individuals receiving social assistance, Ontario disability and workman compensation
- Employees with T4
- Subcontractors receiving T4A
- Self employed
- Rental properties
- US tax returns (All states)
We provide following type of services in this area:
- Review notice of assessments from CRA pertaining to individuals
- Review notice of assessments from CRA pertaining to corporations
- Review notice of assessments from the Ontario Ministry of Finance for Corporations
- Preparing and filing of notice of objections with CRA, Ministry of Finance and Workmen Compensation board pertaining to individuals and corporations.
- Preparing and representing Tax appeals for income tax, Goods and services tax, Ontario retail sales tax, Workers compensation and other governmental agencies.
We compile financial statements under the guidelines of Society Certified Management Accountants. These financial statements are un-audited and we express no opinion or any assurance to the users of such statements. They are basically intended to include in Personal and Corporation tax returns. These financial statements can also be used for the management in planning, evaluation and control of their organization. We do include a Notice to Reader for such compilation assignments.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annually book-keeping
- Training Clients for day to day tasks e.g. book-keeping, reporting and file management
- Assisting in various returns e.g. GST, PST, WSIB, EHT etc
- Preparing T4, T4A, T5 etc returns
- Preparing and filing of T3010 for Not for Profit organizations.
- Preparing article of incorporation for profit as well as not for profit organizations
- Preparing and filing applications for approval of charitable organization.
- Payroll and employee tax withholding
- Employee benefit plans and taxable benefits
- Non-resident tax withholding
- Any many others
Other matters of interest
Start-up or small organizations may not require senior financial management on a full-time basis. We can be a cost-effective solution, providing financial expertise on an ‘as needed’ basis.
GAAP (Generally accepted accounting principles) are going out and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) are coming in. Call us to know more details. You can get more information from the following site: www.financegroup.ca
We provide following Electronic Services
- E File Personal income tax returns
- E File Federal Corporation tax returns
- T-4 Returns
- GST Returns
- Incorporation of new Corporation
- Filing Personal income tax returns on world income
- Filing annual CPP/OAS information returns
- Execution by Power of Attorney