Energy Efficiency & Greenhouse Gas Reduction
Enviro-Stewards typically identifies opportunities to reduce energy consumption by 5 to 15%. Returns on investment range from 6 months to 2 years, with many utilities offering co-funding assistance.
Energy is typically lost from facilities through several media (air, water, embedded energy, etc.). Therefore, Enviro-Stewards utilizes an integrated approach to secure energy efficiency gains. Our proven work phases identify and quantify opportunities to eliminate or reduce consumption, then to improve efficiency, and finally to optimize supply (such as generation of renewable energy).
- Thermal energy utilities typically have both assessment and implementation co-funding programs.
- Electrical energy utilities frequently have implementation co-funding assistance.
Address Problem Drivers
- Electrical and thermal energy are frequently the most expensive utilities at commercial and industrial facilities. Our energy efficiency assessments typically identify opportunities to reduce consumption by 5 to 15% with returns on investment ranging from 6 months to 2 years.
- Consumption of energy contributes to greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, which are a cause of climate change.
- The effects of climate change will be experienced disproportionately by people in the developing world. Therefore, reducing energy consumption is a component of corporate social responsibility (CSR).