Executive Services takes marketing planning off your plate and assigns it to your Effective Edge Account Executive.
This gives you an experienced professional responsible for marketing planning, budgeting and implementation without
the burden of doing it yourself or hiring another full-time, high-salaried staff.
Reporting directly to the company President or management team, Executive Services provides time, skills and
expertise to identify what is needed, setting achievable targets and then overseeing their accomplishment.
Working on the basis of regular and consistent communication, Executive Services creates a strong relationship that
feels like you have a full marketing team just down the hall.
Ideal for companies that:
- believe in the value of strategic marketing
- have the potential for a multi-faceted marketing approach
- don’t have the time and/or skills to focus on marketing planning themselves
- want expertise in marketing without committing to another full-time job position
- want someone capable of planning, budgeting and implementing their marketing program
- understand their competitors products / services are worthy alternatives
- Identifying marketing objectives
- Discovering best methods of achieving goals
- Project planning
- Managing project resources and timelines
- Determining brand & product positioning
- Creating annual marketing budgets
- Documenting and evaluating workfloW for improvement
- S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Project reporting
- Marketing trends and observations
- Regularly scheduled marketing meetings
- Non-specific project planning
- Tradeshow planning