Gamma-Dynacare supports more than 12,000 community-based Canadian physicians and other healthcare providers with our specimen collection, transportation, testing and results reporting services. Each year, Gamma-Dynacare performs millions of tests for these clients using the latest methods and state-of-the-art instrumentation. All testing is performed by qualified medical laboratory technologists and technicians supported by a dedicated team of medical and scientific professional staff. Gamma-Dynacare’s core services to clinicians include:
- A comprehensive testing menu spanning the traditional medical laboratory disciplines;
- An esoteric testing menu that includes toxicology and molecular testing;
- Liquid-based cytology testing;
- Electrocardiography and Holter monitoring;
- A convenient network of Patient Services Centres; and
- An efficient specimen transportation system.
While our services support our community-based clinician clients, they also extend to other community-based healthcare providers, such as community care access centres, community health centres and long-term care facilities.