Avery Audio's certified professional audio-video consultants make buying your home Entertainment electronics easy and fun.
We offer custom design, consultation, engineering & installation of residential home theater and commercial audio-video systems.
- New home construction pre-wiring/retrofitting & final custom installation
- Pre-wiring for satellite, HDTV, iPod docks, high speed internet solutions, telephone, home theatre, whole home audio and video
- Central Vacuum sales, pre-plumbing and final installation
Building, Remodeling, Renovating or Redecorating?
Our walkthrough may be the best $100.00 you will ever invest in your home! ($100.00 is refunded if you proceed with our quote.) Each home we experience and every one of our customer's needs is unique. In order to provide you with the best possible audio / video system and most expert installation, your custom home system designer and one of our installation experts will visit the project site and cover all items listed below plus any other relevant issues.
Your Walkthrough will include:
- Determine type of home construction.
- Determine and discuss wire path options.
- Evaluate existing equipment for potential integration into new system.
- Evaluate and discuss proper speaker size and placement.
- Evaluate and discuss room acoustics.
- Measure room for proper screen size.
- Evaluate and discuss ambient light issues, control options and general conditions.
- Evaluate and discuss existing locations of electrical power, cable/satellite and telephone outlets.
- Evaluate and discuss proper placement of control devices.
- Determine appropriate location for TV/Internet satellite dish. (if applicable)
After our visit, you will receive a customized system proposal for your home. This will include your system's specific equipment recommendations plus detailed information on all major components of the system, and in many instances, we also provide an installation labour estimate.
Whole Home Audio-Video Systems
Have you ever wished you could have your favourite song follow you from room to room as you walk throughout your house? Want to watch the latest blockbuster movie in the living room theatre while your spouse relaxes out by the lake to the music of their favourite CD or MP3? Do you dream of high definition satellite but you're grounded because you don't have a HD dish on the roof? Want to have high speed internet at the cottage? (now referred to as summer homes). Well, Avery Audio's custom installation department can help! We work alongside the highly trained sales staff and can wire your home for dozens of uses including high definition TV (HDTV), telephone / Internet, and distributed second zone speakers and controls. Easy to use, simplified remotes can even be professionally pre-programmed by Avery Audio to make operation and use of your new system a breeze.
Every custom job comes with a personalized instruction by one of our professional staff upon completion to ensure that you are happy and comfortable with the daily operation of your custom home system.
Dale and his colleagues at Avery have developed Avery Audio into a business that would be the envy of every responsible community. They are leaders in audio/video and satellite technology; they sell leading brand appliances and consistently exceed customer expectation in service. Avery is an excellent example of what a good corporate citizen should be.
Avery Audio goes the extra mile with customer service, explaining all you need to know about their products. We have dealt with them over ten years and will continue to be a customer of Avery Audio.
Avery Audio is a respected business servicing the Dorset area because of its excellence in customer service and its dedication to the overall community good.
Every community needs leadership from local business to be a welcoming and positive place to live and work. Avery Audio works hard to give back to the Dorset community.