Plastic Sheet :: Laminacorr
environmentally friendly, polypropylene, Plastic Containers
| || |
| || |
Commonly referred to as corrugated plastic or twin wall sheet, FluteCorr® Polypropylene plastic is used in a variety of applications ranging from reusable packaging, agricultural containers, temporary protection board and dunnage, to various types of signs and displays. Lightweight and durable, FluteCorr® Polypropylene can be easily laminated, converted and printed on. It can withstand temperatures ranging from -17F to 230F.
FluteCorr® Polypropylene is the most commonly used material for the fabrication of custom size hand held totes and dunnage. It is also commonly used in fabricating sleeves. It can be quickly and economically slit, scored, die cut, sonic welded, glued, heat weld and printed on. It is available in a variety of gauges, colors and density to suit your requirements.
Laminacorr’s FluteCorr® line consists of extruded PP material in thicknesses ranging from a 2 mm up to 8 mm in three standard colors: White, Blue and Black with a maximum width 80” across the flute.
Advantages of Corrugated Plastic Containers
- Lightweight: Allows you to ship more product and less tare weight
- Can be built to custom sizes
- Can usually be folded flat where return ratios are a consideration
- Will not react to most chemicals, grease, oil, etc.
- Can be washed and is maintenance free for years of trouble free service
- 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Can be printed on
| || || |
, Corrugated Plastic Containers
, environmentally friendly
, Plastic Containers