Is New Media still really new? The truth is that media is always getting "new"! It remains the technology or delivery method in which we wrap our stories. These two important factors, the medium and the message, have the greatest influence on the effectiveness of new media such as web sites, blogs, E-Learning, portals, social networks, intranets and extranets.
We have considerable experience in developing online media and support through e-commerce, content management systems (CMS) and database management tool sets. We continually research the marketplace to evaluate new technologies, their influence on the delivery of information and customer use patterns. This allows us to place powerful tools in the hands of our clients and offer meaningful guidance on a changing information delivery landscape.
Regardless of the technology, exceptional new media benefits from only two things "being a great story" or "telling great story!"
Ycommunicate brings marketing insight into the production process, that you just can't get any other way.
- We research technology on an ongoing basis to ensure that we understand how we can utilize its most innovative capacity
- We offer guidance and information on how to use new technology to reach your clients more effectively
- We immerse ourselves in your business model to ensure that we are leveraging value
- We produce great creative, in telling your story
- We use standard benchmarked interactive design to ensure that navigation is intuitive
- We scale our solutions to your needs in the short and long term
- We customize our enterprise level solutions where it makes sense, and source out off-the-shelf solutions as a more cost effective alternative implementation strategy when feasible
Our production skill set includes the capability to design, manage and implement custom enterprise-level, online solutions including web portals, extranets, e-learning or e-marketing, intranets and internets, e-commerce, content management, data management and more.