Software Setup, Training, and Support:
- GST and PST Government Remittances
- Accounts Receivable Reconciliation and Collections
- Accounts Payable and Purchasing
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Data entry as required
- Bank Reconciliations
- Setup and on various Mac and PC accounting and payroll systems
- On-site and/or remote training and support
- Software Supported: MYOB AccountEdge, MYOB Checkout, CheckMark Payroll, QuickBooks, Connected Precision Accounting, and Moneyworks.
Year-End Closings and Financial Statements:
- Statement of account for current source deduction
- Monthly or Quarterly Payroll Goverment Remittance
- Workers compensation reports
- Records of employment
- T4, T4A and T5 information slips
- Trial Balance and/or monthly internal financial statements
- Year end adjustments
- Year end financial statements
- Corporate Tax planning
- Reports for specialized businesses
Mac Accounting Experts assists small-to-medium sized businesses with the maintaining their accounting records and systems. Trained accounting and technology professionals that know how to use a Mac for your business needs. We also work with PC, when we have to. Our goal is to provide timely & accurate bookkeeping services to ensure our clients can make business decisions with confidence.
We will design a customized bookkeeping process that is right for your business and meets your financial needs. We will take you through the accounting cycle with ease. Once an accounting system is in place, you will have all up-to-date information to make your financial decisions with confidence.
We customize our service to suit your needs - whether your business requires weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly or an annual bookkeeping service. Our goal is to ensure your needs are met.
Bookkeeping is the process of analyzing and recording transactions in your accounting records. The accounting cycle is the sequence of the accounting procedures we use. We start by recording your various transactions, and ending with monthly financial statements.