MINE-X® catalytic converters dramatically reduce carbon monoxide (CO), hydrocarbons (HC) and exhaust irritants from diesel engine exhaust.
The MINE-X® catalytic converter is installed into the vehicle's exhaust tailpipe with u-clamps or band clamps. Due to the high void fraction metal substrate, the product produces very little back-pressure restriction on the engine and no loss of power. There are no maintenance requirements for the life of the product.
- Slip fit inlet/outlet connection for installation between the exhaust manifold and muffler.
- High mechanical and thermal durability; suitable for the most severe duty applications.
- Available in most imperial and metric tube fits.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction.
- Brazed metal substrate.
- Quick release clamps for removal of the substrate (optional).
- Add-on muffler (optional)
Suitable for most off-road and stationary engines, including extreme duty vehicles for mining , earth moving, construction and industry.