- basic board includes daily cleaning of stalls, turnout.
- custom feeding programs
- use of both indoor and outdoor rings
- organization of health care and blacksmith services (resulting expenses are the responsibility of owner)
- lessons available at our regular fees
All Boarding Services as above are included plus:
- schooling of horse
- lessons for rider by Level 4 CHA coach
- pulling of manes
All Boarding Services as above with the opportunity to ride or school three days a week.
Boarding Services as above for horse needing time off or coming back from an injury. Any extra health care is at the owners expense.
Lessons are taught by a Level 4 CHA Hunter/Jumper coach and are available for all levels of rider from ages 6 years to adult. We train recreational and competitive riders. Ship-in lessons welcome.
Lessons run Tuesday to Sunday. Call Lori at 519-599-6422 to book your lesson.
- Private - 45 minutes
- Semi-Private - 1 hour (maximum 2 riders)
- Group - 1 hour (maximum 3 riders)
Sunbridge welcomes Lisa Kelly CHA Level 1 instructor to our team
Summer Camps are available. New in 2011 "Leg-Up Program" Call Lori for details and see if you child qualifies for this new program.
Sunbridge attends local schooling shows where students can start to experience the fun of showing.
We do the Trillium Circuit in the Georgian Bay Zone, qualifying to go to the provincial championships every September.
Sunbridge competes on the A Circuit in Canada, as well as crossing into the United States to show south of the border.