New Attachments for Skid Steers and CTL'S
John Deere Construction & Forestry has added three new Worksite Pro™ attachments for its skid steer and compact track loaders:
. The roster of
numbers more than 100. Side Discharge Bucket
Four side discharge buckets ranging in widths from 60 to 84 inches come in two styles. The SD (Dust) models are for lighter materials such as mulch, sawdust and straw, while the SA (Aggregate) models are for materials such as lime, sand or gravel.
Worksite Pro side discharge buckets feature a direct drive hydraulic motor on the discharge belt and allow unloading from either the left or right side of the bucket. Manually adjusted discharge gates control material flow.
The SD models have an agitator driven by a separate motor to prevent light materials from bridging and to ensure a more consistent flow of material. SA models have a bridging plate to keep weight off the belt and prevent motor stalling.
All side discharge buckets are compatible with standard-flow Deere machines. Rotary Cutter
Worksite Pro rotary cutters are available in three cutting widths: 60 inches, 72 inches and 78 inches. All four models are matched with standard-flow skid steers and compact track loaders.
All rotary cutters have a heavy-duty quarter-inch-thick steel deck with formed side plates and heavy-duty skid shoes for added strength and rigidity. That means they have the ability to handle up to 4-inch saplings and heavy brush. A limit lifting chain, side discharge and double-edge blades are standard for maximum performance.
A stump jumper feature eases operation and protects the gearbox. Plus, the standard blade stall indicator allows operators to see when blades are in an overload condition. The optional front wheel kit helps prevent the front of the cutter from digging into the ground and keeps the mower deck level while cutting. Its tire is non-pneumatic.
The two L model rotary cutters, with 60- and 72-inch cutting widths, have a flow of 15-19 gpm, while the other two models are 22-24 gpm. This is to keep the optimum blade rotation for the auxiliary flow of the skid steer or compact track loader. Mulching Head
The John Deere Worksite Pro MH60 mulching head is a heavy-duty unit designed for severe applications. Head geometry is configured to work effectively with the carrier range of motion without the operator having to fully extend the loader arm cylinders, allowing efficient shredding and mulching.
With a 60-inch maximum cutting width and a 74-inch overall width, this attachment is perfectly matched with John Deere high-flow 328 and 332 skid steers and the CT332 compact track loader. The MH60 is packed with a host of powerful and productive features:
The MH60 is packed with a host of powerful and productive features:
- The mulching head hydraulic system is specifically designed to maximize the available hydraulic horsepower from the John Deere high-flow system.
- The mulching head hydraulic oil cooler reduces heat within the carrier hydraulic system up to 10 degrees F, a big plus in high ambient temperature applications.
- A large, color-coded display pressure gauge mounted on the head assists the operator with a visual indication of the mulching head's operating pressure. Keeping the pressure within 2,000-2,500 psi ensures efficient operation while reducing rotor stalling.
- John Deere rotors offer the advantage of a bigger bite, more torque, more in-feed capacity and stronger construction. They are effective both on larger diameter material and for processing material into fine mulch.
- The rotor rpm is balanced to blend effective rotor torque for optimum knock-down and shredding processing.
- All rotors are dynamically balanced using the latest computer-aided systems to ensure ideal, factory-balanced rotors.
- Oversized 2.5-inch rotor bearings are well sealed within the working area, virtually eliminating bearing failure or other subsequent concerns as a result of high rotation.
- Internal counter-combs (found within the back of the body) shatter material, easing demand on rotor tools while reducing the size of material debris to create finer mulch.
- The heavy-duty brush or push bar protects the operator and carrier, and it can be used to topple trees or brush.
- An optional front mulching door allows for more processing of material to a smaller size.
Recommended flow for the MH60 is 27-45 gpm. The attachment's weight is 2,497 pounds.
Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) is the world's leading provider of advanced products and services for agricultural and forestry and a major provider of advanced products and services for construction, lawn and turf care, landscaping and irrigation. John Deere also provides financial services worldwide and manufactures and markets engines used in heavy equipment. Since it was founded in 1837, the company has extended its heritage of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation around the globe. John Deere Construction & Forestry produces more than 120 machine models and distributes its construction, forestry and worksite products through a network of more than 1,300 dealer locations worldwide.