Services at Pri-Tec
OUR SERVICES AT PRI-TEC CONSTRUCTION
PRI-TEC is a full service project and development company which means we can take your construction project right from an idea, all the way through to the finished project.
Project and Development Management
Working as a Project and Development Manager, we can perform many duties. These duties fall into three phases: Design Phase, Construction Phase and Post-Construction Phase.
- Providing liaison and co-ordination among government authorities, utility companies, and other groups
- Prepare a preliminary budget as soon as the concept of the overall project is developed and break down where necessary for each phase of the work
- Prepare a preliminary master schedule following detailed studies with all parties concerned, incorporating the sequence and timing of the required basic program decisions, design time, documentation, tender calls, bid evaluations and contract awards as well as on-site construction activities
- Establish the final overall budget for the project, based on the latest working drawings and present for the owner's approval
- Establish a cost breakdown for control purposes and prepare a cash flow for the project
- Arrange with the owner for adequate insurance for the project
- Ensure that all approvals, permits and licenses required for the construction of the work are obtained
- Pre-order critical materials where necessitated by time factors
- Pre-qualify contractors for each trade and prepare a list of recommended bidders.
- Prepare all documents for the purpose of calling tenders for various trade contracts
- Receive and analyze tenders and make recommendations for the trade contract awards
- Provide technical and financial administration with respect to progress payments, updating cash flow requirements and holdback releases
- Ensure that "as-built" drawings, maintenance manuals, operating instructions, etc., are properly completed and handed over to the owner
- Ensure that all trade contractors employed on the project rectify all deficiencies
- The work upon completion to be carefully inspected by the Construction Management Team and, upon approval, the certificate of completion would be issued
- A close relationship is to be maintained with the owner's operating staff to ensure a smooth and proper take-over of the completed building, including all necessary training and instruction of the owner's personnel
Additional services included when we are involved
Site Condition Review
Prior to committing to new premises or property, the existing condition of the building structure, property and systems must be determined. Many older buildings will not be able to cope with the electrical requirements, air conditioning or new building code requirements of modern companies. It is important to know if these building systems will need upgrading or replacing in order to facilitate your needs.
Pri-Tec has excellent working relationships with many outstanding designers and architects, and we will assist in the planning and design stage of the project to achieve maximum value for each design feature. Every company is different, and our goal is to help create a functional, efficient, and dynamic workplace that reflects the culture and character of each unique client. Our value engineering and value design imput is critical for budget control without compromising end results.
We feel that competitive and accurate estimating is a large part of our function as team leaders in our projects. No matter what the size of the job, our experienced staff takes pride in providing a complete and precise quotation to our clients, without cost or obligation. We can take the guesswork out of your project and include the behind the scenes costs of a project that often get overlooked.