A Typical Client
The organizations that can best use our sales management consulting services are small to medium-size businesses where the owner or sales manager feels the need to off load some of the sales management functions or is seeking an unbiased source of ideas and assistance to better manage the sales function.
How We Work
Our working arrangement can be:
At an hourly rate.
- On a multi-month fixed-term contract.
- On a fixed-fee project basis.
- On a monthly retainer, available as needed.
What We Can Do For You
Here is a list of just some of the projects we have undertaken for our clients. A more detailed listing is available for the asking.
Do you see something here that we can help you with?
- Sales Staff Assessments (Sales Temperament Assessments)
- Hiring Assistance
- Conducting hiring interviews
- Evaluating field sales performance
- Individual coaching/mentoring
- Sales training needs assessment
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Review or revise job descriptions
- Develop performance related job descriptions
- Develop performance-based job descriptions for all sales positions.
- Develop or review compensation plan
- Develop or review sales reporting systems
- Sales call analysis
- Developing sales presentations
- Establish activity-based sales goals
- Establish sales goals & quotas
- Develop or review account & territory management plans
- Review or define internal sales procedures and processes
- Co-ordinate product/service knowledge training
- Develop or review proposal format
- Review/revise sales forecast system
- Develop sales forecast system
- Conduct sales meeting
If any of these topics touched a nerve, perhaps you should have a chat with Brian Jeffrey, president of Quintarra Consulting Inc. Contact him at: