Rooftop MicroFit Solar System
Solar Logix (Ottawa)
Green Energy, Solar, NetMetering
Solar Logix has applied for more MicroFit installations than anyone else in Ontario. Nobody has our experience in taking customers through the entire MicroFit process including:
- Free initial onsite consultation
- Free comprehensive Feasibility Study Assessment (FSA) that determines the anticipated output of a MicroFit system based on the customer's roof slope, azimuth, latitude, and site conditions (trees, shading, etc.). This is an approx. 20 page document.
- Upon acceptance of the FSA, a thorough onsite analysis is made by Solar Logix engineers which will produce a Full Engineering Report (FER) including full details of how all numbers are arrived at, whether the roof is structurally ok to handle the solar modules, etc. This is an approx. 50 page document.
- Upon acceptance of the FER, Solar Logix makes the application to the Ontario Power Authority (OPA) on the customer's behalf and steers the application to it's ultimate acceptance for a MicroFit installation and the customer's 20 year contract with the local power distributor.
- The MicroFit system is then installed on the customer's roof.
- The customer now enjoys an average monthly income of $500 or more for the next 20 years. The system typically pays back itself after a 7 - 8 years. The remaining income is pure profit.
- After the 20 year contract is completed the entire solar system is the exclusive property of the customer's to convert into a net metering system or to take the house completely off the grid.
A MicroFit system on your roof will bring you solid income (average of 12% to 15% on your investment) every year for 20 years, and help contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases!