Auto Glass Worx
Insurance, Glass, auto glass
Our technicians use a quick-curing urethane and windshield primers. This prevents windshield de-bonding, which can lead to occupant ejection, during most vehicle roll-overs. Allow time for windshield sealant to cure before safe drive away time is achieved. Times range from 1/2 hour and above depending on sealiant and temperature.
- Trained technicians
- Insured for your protection
- Insured for liability
- Garge insurance policy for picking up cars
- Speed glass network member
- Approved parts & pricing for all insurance companies. We deal with most North American Insurance plans.
- A prefered contractor by GM, Ford dealership & leasing companies.
- Insurance recommended auto glass company
- Paper work handled and insurance billed directly for you
- Glass claims will not increase your insurance premiums
- Specialized power tools to serice encapsulated windshields; i.e, Lincoin, Taurus, Sables, Volkswagens, Audis, Saturns & new body style Cavalier/Sunfire
- Specialty sealants for vehicles with airbags & aluminum bodies
, Specialized Power Tools