Integrated Architecture Solutions from Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation Canada Controls
The Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture™ system helps you to build a business
in which information flows across your organization so you can better address key
Improve PRODUCTIVITY with better asset utilization and system performance.
- Develop a standard set of engineering objects you can use across all of your applications
- Merge the production floor with the enterprise system to improve data flow and make faster, more informed business decisions
- Improve uptime, increase speed and simplify integration using intelligent devices
- Take advantage of a single network infrastructure
Cultivate INNOVATION with increased system flexibility and technical risk mitigation.
- Invest less time in development so that you can spend more time creating new intellectual property
- Quickly make production changes to better meet market demands
- Mix industrial, business and commercial technologies to solve business challenges in new ways
- Share best practices
Promote GLOBALIZATION with easy access to actionable, plantwide information.
- Easily extract, share and use information across your enterprise and around the world directly from manufacturing assets like your controllers
- Track your manufacturing assets on a global basis
- Take advantage of a single, global standard
Support SUSTAINABILITY with extended product lifecycles and better asset utilization.
- Reduce waste by specifying a system in a footprint that meets your needs
- Reduce energy costs by eliminating the need to "over-design"
- Streamline required assets and simultaneously reduce storage, energy costs, and waste materials
How does the Integrated Architecture system accomplish this? By leveraging exceptional, industry-leading features
- Multiple Disciplines — Functionality for a full range of automation applications with common equipment and standards
- Scalable Dimensions — Offerings that are right-sized by product, architecture and core multiple discipline functionality
- EtherNet/IP — A single network of IT-friendly Ethernet for information, I/O and motion
- Real-Time Information — Live data and open access throughout your power and control system, enterprise and supply chain
- Knowledge Integration — Premier integration of device and system to maximize and secure your intellectual property
The Integrated Architecture system provides the foundation to drive plantwide optimization efficiently and effectively, helping companies to respond competitively to the economy and changes in consumer demand.