Reducing your WSIB claim costs
When an employee gets injured while participating in a work related activity, it is the employer's obligation to report the incident to the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). The employer must then attempt to cooperate with the WSIB and the injured worker to achieve early and safe return to work.
However, dealing with the government and returning the employee to work can be challenging.
Clear Path has an impressive success rate in:
- Acquiring SIEF cost relief
- Creating & implementing return-to-work programs for injured workers
- Objecting to suspicious claims
- Questioning unfavourable WSIB decisions,
- Workwell audit assistance, and
- WSIB appeal representation (through a paralegal strategic partner)
Send us your most recent NEER statement today for a to see how you can potentially save money!