Precise Technology Consultants specializes in IP communications systems and the networks they rely upon. PTC has been deeply involved with all things Asterisk for years and our Asterisk engineering group has the experience required to successfully build, deploy and support mission-critical IP communication systems for organizations of all sizes; from leading defense contractors to fledgling startups.
PTC has the most comprehensive Asterisk Support & Maintenance program in the industry. With nationwide physical coverage, SLA guaranteed response times and proactive monitoring available. Our structured support protects the long term viability of your Asterisk investment
Affordable Professional Communications Solution
Every small business needs an affordable professional communications solution. Today’s IP based telephony systems are light years ahead of older proprietary phone systems, and make it easy to add features that were once available only on the most expensive phone solutions. Precise Technology can work with you to design an IP-based telephony solution that incorporates any of these features:
- 50% to 80% less than the cost of a traditional phone system.
- Unlimited Extensions.
- Unlimited auto-attendant (i.e. “press 1 for sales, press 2 for service, press 9 for a dial-by-name directory”).
- Direct-Inward-Dialing (specific phone numbers to reach people directly, without the menu).
- VoIP support for low-cost calls and extra phone numbers for callers inside Canada and around the world.
- Integration with Outlook or other CRM packages.
More Features + Less Money = No Brainer
- Follow-me support sends calls to your cell phone or other local phone wherever you are.
- Queues route callers to groups of employees who can handle their calls.
- Scheduler functions change your menus and recorded messages depending on the time of day.
- Easy drag-and-drop call transfer functions.
- Support for both new IP phones and traditional analog phones.
- Dial-by-Name directory.
- Telecommuting: use an IP phone at home or wherever a suitable internet connection is available (great for branch offices!).
- Conference Bridges (for easy group conference calls).
- Intercom, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting and Call Return functions.
- Useful Reporting and Graphs.
- Easy Call Recording or Monitoring.
- Disaster Survivability: routes call to your employees even if they cannot go to the office.
- Can reduce phone call charges and long distance by up to 80%.