Pedigree Pedicure Nails trimmed & pads cleaned and conditioned..$12
Nail Tips ( blue & red available)..............$12-$20 The B & B * Basic Bath & Brush, Ears Cleaned & Nails Trimmed
Giants ( 80lbs-Up)..$65-Up
*Prices may vary due to condition of coat The Classic * Brush & Bath with Breed Specific Cut...$50-Up
*Prices may vary due to condition of coat Cats Bath & Brush, Nails, & Ears
Long Hair...$35 Extras Teeth Cleaned..$10
Heavy Matted Coat..$10 per 1/2 hour
Herbal Flea Shampoo....$5
Hot Oil( for dry itchy skin).$5
* De-matting or coat removal on very matted pets involves the post-grooming risk that the pet will
develop an itchy skin response. The groomer cannot be held responsible for skin conditions that
occur from improper or inadequate brushing.
Ten Reasons Your Dogs hair cut costs more than
yours 10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for 8 weeks without washing or brushing your
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean boogies from your
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser. (I hope not
anyway). And the Number 1 reason your dog's haircut costs
more than yours.. 1. The likelihood of you pooping or peeing while your hair is
being cut is extremely slim.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011