Time and Attendance Workforce Management Solutions
Time and Attendance and Access Control Systems
Productivity, Payroll, data collection
In the current economic climate there is no bigger challenge than running a successful business. Companies that want to increase their profits through higher levels of productivity need to become wiser, faster and more efficient in the way they manage their workforce.
Having a time clock machine to monitor your employees’ working time is one thing.
An advanced, stable and tailored to your needs time and attendance system takes your company to a whole new level of opportunities.
Introducing Mitrefinch time and attendance system (TMS) to your company is a simple yet powerful process towards :
- reducing administration costs and time
- increasing productivity
- gaining greater operational control
- minimising employees absence
In recognising the changing nature of today's workforce, our systemcollects employee attendance data from a range of different sources: fingerprint readers, swipe cards and proximity tags, via the Internet, PCs, laptops, PDAs and smart phones.
The Mitrefinch Time and Attendance system can be customised to suit the production cycles, working patterns, awards and workplace rules of your business, supports flexi-time and shift work across multiple sites and pay centres, has an advanced reporting system and will work seamlessly with your existing HR and Payroll Applications.
Call our Sales team today on 0845 619 0070, chat to us online,or submit your details via the form to your right.
Cut labour costs by reducing absenteeism, monitoring efficiency and increasing punctuality
Minimise payroll errors with a direct interface to your payroll application, removing data double entry and manual calculations
Eliminate time theft with fail safe biometric time and attendance data collection
Monitor compliance with Workplace Agreements, Pay Rates and Awards
Improve forecasting by department workload, resources and budget also run ‘what if’ scenarios and update future changes immediately
Facilitate remote working with flexible clocking on options - by internet, mobile phone, PDA or XDA, intranet, PC, biometrics terminal, proximity fob, or swipecard technologies
Better Absence Management by recording absences and building absence profiles with multiple viewing selections, by department, group or absence occurrence
- Ongoing Support from a dedicated team of support technicians who always go the extra mile to get you back on track
A flexible range of maintenance options will give you complete peace of mind at a price you can afford
- Fixed-time, flexi-time and annualised hours for full or part-time employees. Supports most shift patterns and flexible working schemes
- A range of "Clock On" options: by Internet, mobile phone or PDA, Intranet, PC, or at specified swipe card, proximity sensor or biometric terminals
- Define working rules, work patterns and shifts where different production cycles and rotas apply
- Health and Safety: Automatic on-site roll-call printouts in case of fire or emergency evacuation
- Diary facility option automatically populates Microsoft® Outlook® task manager – you can use it, for example, to book line managers in for meetings with employees who are more than 20 minutes late
- Absence Recording: build a yearly absence profile with multiple viewing selections i.e. by employee, department, group or absence occurrence
- Future Work Planner: current and projected manpower planner enables managers to act or plan according to workload, resources and/or budget
- Point-in-time facility allows you to update future changes immediately, and to run "what if" scenarios
- Facilitates speed and accuracy of payroll by ensuring accurate, automatic capture and transfer of attendance data to your payroll system
- Multi currency
Absence Profile Pic. 1 Display absences as a colour coded planner
Future Work Planner
Pic. 2 Display employee work patterns for a week
Employee Holiday Entitlements
Pic. 3 View of annual holiday entitlements
, Clocking On
, data collection
, Reporting System
, Swipe Cards
, Time Clock
, Time Theft
, Work Patterns
Contact Time and Attendance and Access Control Systems
Print this page