Managed Document Transfer - Redwave Commerce
- All participants should have an audit history of data that they have sent or received.
- The sender should be able to tell whether the recipient has retrieved the data that they have sent to them.
- For some data types, users should be able to enter and view information via forms on a browser.
- Users should be able to send a file and attach meta data to it. This can be fields of data that describe the file or key fields taken from the file. Meta data is used by recipients to route the file, create an index with search keys for later retrieval or collect required information into a data base without their having to view the file and key the data themselves.
- There should be integrated workflow to manage the process. The recipient should be notified when there is data available for them and be reminded when they don’t retrieve or send data according to a defined schedule.
- There should be the ability to parse and translate data between formats when the sender and recipient don’t use the same one.
- When applicable, the data should be validated for syntax and semantics, notifying the sender of errors.
Redwave’s Managed Document Transfer service provides a managed portal based environment for companies to exchange data. Inexpensive and easy to use, companies can participate in the exchange without buying additional software or writing computer code or scripts.
Features of the service include:
- A central portal provides an interface for participants to access and manage their account plus documents and files sent and received.
- Files are securely routed between the sender and recipient(s). The sender can specify the recipient when they upload the file or the routing can be established according to data content and business rules.
- Files can be parsed and data collected for use in validation, routing, process logic or presentation in reports.
- Document transfers can be a standalone event, such as sending a weekly report, or an integrated business process. For example the process can include receiving a request for information, automatically creating a response form from the request where the recipient enters information, validating the data, attaching a file to the form, and submitting it back to the requester.
- Management consoles let the companies see how the exchange is operating and compare performances.
Contact Redwave Commerce
Email - none provided
Print this page