Wellness Counseling, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Clinical Nutrition and Women’s Health
Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Botanical Medicine
- Food Sensitivity and Intolerance Testing-When I perform food sensitivity and intolerance testing, I check for food intolerances, as well as environmental sensitivities.
- Gluten Sensitivity-If you believe that you have a gluten sensitivity, I can determine ways to help you deal with this intolerance in your daily life.
- Clinical Nutrition-By participating in one of the Koru Clinic clinical nutrition programs, you can create a solid foundation for better health.
- Acupuncture-Acupuncture is a process that regulates the flow of energy through the body and is a beneficial way to treat both chronic and acute conditions.
- Botanical Medicine-The botanical medicine solutions offered at Koru Clinic in Burlington, ON are designed to naturally help your body overcome injury and fight disease.
- Homeopathy-Homeopathy is a type of treatment process where minute amounts of plants, animals, and mineral substances are used to promote healing.
- Women’s Health-The women’s health program at Koru Clinic is designed to help women implement healthy diet and lifestyle choices while also preventing diseases associated with menopause.
- Wellness Counseling-When you turn to Koru Clinic for wellness counseling, I will introduce you to strategies that can help you cope with the stresses of life.
- Blood & Urine Analysis-The blood & urine analysis services at Koru Clinic are designed to test for adrenal insufficiencies, allergies, estrogen metabolism ratio, and more.
, Botanical Medicine
, Clinical Nutrition
, Food Sensitivity and Intolerance Testing
, Gluten Sensitivity
, Wellness Counseling
, Women’s Health