Food and Drink | KMKeystone
Distribution Requirements, Vehicle Routing, Milk Runs,
Optrak Food and Drink is a powerful and flexible vehicle routing solution. Optrak takes all of your resources into consideration to generate the most cost efficient routes for your vehicles, leading to savings of up to 20% of your transport and distribution costs.
Optrak Food and Drink has been designed to meet the demands of the sector, catering for multi-drop trips with a high density of deliveries, often to main street locations where access can be restricted. Industry specific facilities, developed from our experience of working with companies such as Unilever Bestfoods, Brakes, 3663 First For Foodservice and Matthew Clark Wholesale, are included as standard. It can be quickly and easily customized, enabling your particular distribution requirements to be accurately modeled for optimum performance.
- Optrak can be used to build up fixed trips or "milk runs".
- Any number of complex time windows can be managed with ease.
- Late orders can be accommodated in the most efficient manner without the need to remove orders from trips that have already been picked and loaded.
- The number of crew required for a particular job can be specified and Optrak takes account of the faster unloading times of multi-crewed vehicles.
- Optrak optimizes the loading of all multi-temperature vehicles to achieve higher packing densities while ensuring the load still fits on the vehicle.
, Milk Runs
, Vehicle Routing
Email - none provided
Print this page