InfinityICF (insulated concrete form) block is made from EPS (expanded polystyrene), which is molded into a 4 inch long x 1 inch high x 9.6 inch wide building block. Once the blocks are snapped together and fitted with steel rebar reinforcements, they produce the concrete forms into which the concrete is poured for all the exterior walls including the foundation and basement. Hence, this structure replaces what is commonly a wooden frame, providing a more environmentally friendly and a much stronger structure. Structural Integrity is a key to infinity structures building system.
This polystyrene (styrofoam) application is great not only because it provides the highest quality construction, but also because of its longevity. These polystyrene blocks (concrete forms) conveniently remain as part of the foundation and wall structure in the home to provide incredible insulation in the 10-11 feet finished wall without depleting the environment.
Knowing that your home or building structure is incredibly strong, water, fire, and projectile resistant, amazingly energy efficient and virtually maintenance free creates a peace of mind, which is an irreplaceable Value of Quality.
Features of InfinityICF block, collectively, result in a building system which is incomparable to anything else in the industry.
- Makes Construction Of Load-bearing Walls 10-30% Faster
- Gives You A Straight Wall And Square Corners Every Time - (round walls OK too)
- Is A Conveninent Concrete Form And Incredible Insulation All In One Piece
- Replaces Wood Providing An Environmentally Friendly Construction
- Keeps Your Foundations And Basements Dry And Fresh
- Absorbs Sounds From The Outside And Maintains A Super Quiet Interior
- Helps To Reduce Insurance Premiums (varies with different companies)
- Offers Strenght And Durability For Long Term Value
- Provides No Nutritional Value For Pests Or Termites
- Can Provide Protection Against Earthquakes And High Winds
Walls built using InfinityICF are examples of Screen-Grid ICF Wall System often termed as post and beam.