Our engineers and designers understand the design complexities of the structures housing the process equipment and the long term effects the higher operating temperatures of the process will have of these structures..
They also understand the restrictions imposed by occurring natural phenomena such as earthquakes and hurricane force winds..
This knowledge is used to establish the base design parameters for..
* Preheater tower - steel or concrete design..
* Concrete and steel silo requirements..
* Supporting steel structures..
* Duct shapes and supports..
* Foundations for the equipment..
* Assess the effects of the static and dynamic loading conditions..
* Assess the effects of the Siesmic zone restrictions
* Assess the effects of abnormal wind loads such as hurricane strength loads..
* Assess soil load bearing restrictions.. See also: