• Prevents muscle and tendon injuries
• Reduces the strain and discomfort of training and chronic strain patterns, allowing a quicker return to maximum training levels
• Enables the athlete to recover more quickly from myofascial injury with less chance of chronic problems returning
• Provides psychological boosts to the athlete, consistent with his or her commitment to high performance
• Enhances a preventive approach to athletic training whereby soft tissues are free of trigger points and adhesions, thus contributing toward the improvement of peak neuromuscular functioning
Pre-event massage stimulates circulation, calms nervous tension, and prepares the athlete for optimal performance while reducing the chances of injury.