Finally an Answer to Translating Massive Content Volumes Within a Budget
ACCU’s Mega-Content Translation provides the ideal solution for legal firms, publishers, media producers, government agencies and global companies with extremely large repositories of content – specifically with a minimum of 500,000 words or 2,000 pages. ACCU understands that translating such large volumes of content using traditional or premium translation methods can be cost-prohibitive and time consuming. Your budget or project goals may not require the level of human effort needed for traditional or premium translation approaches. Yet, you still want and need to release and publish your content to the world.
Post-Editing (Mega-ContentTM Translation)
The Freedom to Publish
- • Translate your massive content volumes for significantly less cost than you might expect.
- • Translate and publish your large content repositories faster, keeping your content “fresh” to your audiences, while enjoying very high quality - 95% to 99% rating.
- • Gain the power to publish all of your content including archives in the languages of all of your readers.
- • Expand and scale your readership and audience exponentially – literally on a global scale.
- • Solve the problem of ensuring that your meaningful content is consumed by more people than ever before.
How we do it?
The Simple Synergy of Man and Machine ACCU first aggregates and translates your content with its sophisticated and state-of-the art Machine Translation (MT) Technology. This process produces almost immediately, a “translation template” that communicates the gist or general meaning of your material with a 60% linguistic quality rating. Your translation template is then delivered to our team of professional “post-editors,” who exercise their linguistic expertise and skill. Specifically, the professional post-editors review, edit, correct and refine your translation template to achieve a minimum 95% quality rating.