* Proven Program
* Always Current
* Certified Staff
* Power Skating Program
* Puck Shooting Machine
* Unparalleled Off Ice Training Program
* Take Home Personal DVD
* 7 Programs To Choose From
Regular Program: recommended for beginner puck stoppers up to 9 years, or for those just beginning to play the position. This basic program covers all the fundamentals of goaltending and is a fantastic way to learn the basics and develop good habits. (maximum of 12 goalies per half ice) Instructor/Student Ratio 1:3
Cost $495 + HST
Intermediate Program: This program is suitable for goalies aged 9 & 10 or for those who are comfortable with the basic skills. This intermediate program is designed to take the goalie to the next step in their development. The program goes in depth into angles and positioning, new and modern movements and concepts. (maximum of 12 goalies per half ice) Instructor/Student Ratio 1:3
Cost $515 + HST
Advanced Program: The Advanced Programs are designed for goaltenders playing at higher levels of competitive hockey. The program introduces goaltenders to new and modern techniques at a higher level, at a fast pace, and in more detail. this program is ideal for goal tenders who are playing at higher levels and are looking to continue improving their game. (maximum of 8 goalies per half ice) Instructor/Student Ratio 1:2
Level 1: Suitable for goalies aged 11 & 12
Level 2: Suitable for goalies aged 13 & higher
Cost $695 + HST
· Special Elite Programs:These programs are intense and have been developed for goaltenders that play at high levels and are serious about their game. This highly intense program will give goalies professional level drills and instruction, intensive analysis of skill and techniques, along with the ability to adapt and customize to the style of each and every goalie. These programs are for goaltenders already performing at a high level and are looking to move up the ladder. (maximum of 9 goalies per full ice)
· Instructor/Student Ratio 1:2
· Jr. Special Elite:Suitable for goalies age 12 & 14
· Senior Special Elite: Suitable for goalies 15 & older
Cost $1275 + HST
Private Camp: Open to all ages. The private program gives the goal tender the best opportunity to work with a Gold in the Net top instructor 1 on 1. The instructor will customize the drills and office activity for each goaltender as they see fit. This program gives the goaltender a complete break-down of their style and techniques. the program is ideal for any level of goaltender who is seeking the best professional instruction there is to offer in the industry in a 1 on 1 environment.
Cost $2595 + HST
The cost of the program includes goaltender jersey, take home DVD, insurance, administration fee, parking passes.
Consult the registration page for availability and price for your desired date and location.
For more information, dates and locations or to register visit or call 1.866.466.9955.
Gold In The Net trains more goalies World Wide than anyone.
Instructional DVD series also available.