We work with individuals and corporations to prepare accounting records including balance sheets, cash flow statements and income statements. The information produced is used by businesses to control their operations and improve profitability.
We review financial statements and perform whatever tests we believe necessary in order to determine their accuracy.
A large part of our service involves the preparation of personal tax returns. We prefer that you are present as we work on your taxes, because no one knows your financial matters better than you do. Your input combined with our tax knowledge results in a skillfully prepared tax return. Using our computer program, we can immediately calculate and explain to you the amount of taxes you would save by using one strategy versus another. Our working together also allows you to get immediate answers to any other financial questions that may cross your mind. As well as doing personal tax returns, we also do corporate and estate returns.
We work with you to:
• Set up accounting systems and train personnel
• Complete cash flow projects
• Obtain bank loans
• Implement "key performance indicators" to monitor and
• Design control systems to guard against losses and errors
• Develop strategic business plans to enhance return on
• Sell or buy a commercial operation
• Pass a business on to the next generation
We help clients:
• Save money
• Simplify their financial affairs
• Complete a financial plan
• Increase the rate of return on their investments
• Lower income taxes
• Plan for retirement
• Do estate planning
We do not sell any financial products. Our financial advice is fee-only, so we offer you a completely unbiased viewpoint.