Peace Haven | Supporting families and individuals with special needs
church, special needs, respite care
Respite care to relieve the family either in-home or outside the home for shorter or longer periods of time.
- Information, advice, referrals to find agencies that offer assistance
- "Care and Share" Groups
- Weekly devotions/Bible study programs
- Assist with transportation
- Recreational activities such as shopping, skating, swimming,bowling, board games, crafts, etc.
- Short period Sunday relief
- Invitations to visit for a few hours, evenings or week-ends
- Occasional week-end relief
- Family vacation relief
- Relief for special events, such as weddings, out-of-town trips, etc.
- Camping or vacation experiences
The goal is to provide facilities where special needs individuals who can no longer live with their families can live in a Christian environment that is similar to that of their parental home. The aim is to have a place that will be close enough for regular family visits and attendance at a church that nurtures the special needs individuals in the faith of the parental home and church.
, respite care
, special needs