Looking for new house windows? Single-hung sash windows are an excellent choice when you want to maintain architectural integrity and still offer proper ventilation. These windows usually have one sash that is movable at the bottom, with the other fixed. They are a practical but still visually pleasing window combining a traditional look with ventilation capability.
With Single and double hung tilt windows fresh air can enter the inside and exterior cleaning can be easily done from inside.
Our single and double hung tilt windows offer
* Heavy-duty coil balance system
* Tilt-in action of single or double sashes for safe and easy cleaning from inside your home
* Triple weather-seals with full interlock mechanism for maximum efficiency
* Extra heavy-duty cam lock and keeper
* Heavy-duty fiber screen
* Central interlocking system that provides increased security as well as air tightness
* Removable full screen for double hung and half screen for single hung