Delta Motion Components
Delta’s motion controllers provide precise closed-loop position, velocity, pressure, force, and position-pressure or position-force control for electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic applications.
Benefits of Delta’s RMC Series Motion Controllers include:
- High Performance: Features such as synchronized moves, splines, position-pressure or position-force control, and fast user programs provide higher throughput, improved quality, and reduced machine wear and breakage through optimized control.
- Communication Connectivity: Support for numerous industrial standards provide efficient communications to the PLC of your choice. Communication options include Ethernet, serial RS-232/485, Profibus, discrete I/O, and Modbus Plus.
- Transducer Connectivity: The very versatile RMC family connects to virtually all industrial feedback transducers.
- Quick to Set Up and Optimize: Delta’s command-driven programming, graphing tools, and new Tuning Wizard literally reduce project implementation time from weeks to days.
- Responsive Support: Bring us your challenges. We strive to be the industry leaders in responsive support and training, before, during and after the sale on legacy as well as newer products.
Summary. Maximize ROI and minimize lifecycle costs. Look to Delta for innovative technology, great products, responsive service, and lasting value.