I want to visit Canada ...

By: Tran Immigration Consulting  21-12-2010
Keywords: Immigration, Services, Consulting

Canada is one of the top countries in the world to visit. Whether you want to explore the Canadian culture or visit friends or family members, you may need a temporary resident visa to enter Canada. Some countries, however, are exempt in obtaining a visa to Canada. to see if your country is visa-exempt or if your country requires a visa to enter Canada. If a visa is required, contact Tran Immigration Consulting and we can ensure that your application is accurate and complete before submitting it to the visa office.

Keywords: Canadian Immigration, Consulting, Immigration, Immigration Law, Immigration To Canada, Services, Study In Canada, Vietnamese, Work Permit

Contact Tran Immigration Consulting


Print this page

Other products and services from Tran Immigration Consulting


I have a Detention Hearing ...

It's quite nerve wrecking to be detained by the Canadian Border Service Agency (CBSA) officer and have no idea what


I have a hearing at the Immigration Appeal Division ...

Being able to represent yourself well at the Immigration Appeal Division is very crucial -- especially when the outcome determines


I'm currently in Canada ...

You can be in Canada for a variety of reasons -- either you're a permanent resident who would like to


I want to study in Canada ...

Studying in Canada is an experience that is enriching and formidable. International students whose dreams are to study in Canada


I want to claim refugee status ...

Canada is a country with freedom, rights, and protection; and individuals without such protection, freedom, and rights are given the


I want to work in Canada ...

If you want to come to Canada to work on a temporary or permanent basis, Canada offers a range of


I want to sponsor my family member(s) ...

Family reunification is one of Canada's objectives under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act . It allows you to sponsor