I want to claim refugee status ...

By: Tran Immigration Consulting  21-12-2010
Keywords: Immigration, Services, Consulting

Canada is a country that values personal freedoms, respects human rights and provides it's citizens with protection. Individuals who are deprived of these may be eligible to apply under Canada's refugee protect system. This system involves two categories:

1) CONVENTION REFUGEES: "someone who has left his or her home country and has a well-founded fear of persecution based on his or her race religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group, and is unable or, by reason of that fear, unwilling to seek the protection of his or her home country"


2) PROTECTED PERSONS: "a person in Canada who would face a danger of torture, a risk to his or her life, or a risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment if he or she were returned to his or her home country."

Filing a refugee claim is a lengthy process requiring extensive research and evidence. Do not take a chance on this life changing matter, contact Tran Immigration Consulting today and let us help you obtain the refugee status you deserve.

Keywords: Canadian Immigration, Consulting, Immigration, Immigration Law, Immigration To Canada, live in Canada, Permanent Residence, Refugees, Services

Contact Tran Immigration Consulting


Print this page

Other products and services from Tran Immigration Consulting


I have a Detention Hearing ...

It's quite nerve wrecking to be detained by the Canadian Border Service Agency (CBSA) officer and have no idea what


I have a hearing at the Immigration Appeal Division ...

Being able to represent yourself well at the Immigration Appeal Division is very crucial -- especially when the outcome determines


I'm currently in Canada ...

You can be in Canada for a variety of reasons -- either you're a permanent resident who would like to


I want to visit Canada ...

Canada is one of the top country to visit for most tourists. Whether you want to explore the Canadian culture


I want to study in Canada ...

Studying in Canada is an experience that is enriching and formidable. International students whose dreams are to study in Canada


I want to work in Canada ...

If you want to come to Canada to work on a temporary or permanent basis, Canada offers a range of


I want to sponsor my family member(s) ...

Family reunification is one of Canada's objectives under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act . It allows you to sponsor