Mold Inspection & Indoor Air Quality Testing
Good Earth Inspections Inc.
inspections, Home inspector, Certified Home Inspector
Our Mold & Indoor Air Quality Testing Includes:
Air Sampling: Air sampling may be necessary if the presence of mold, allergens or toxins is suspected but cannot be identify by just visual inspection.
Tape/Swab sampling: Tape/Swab samples are usually collected from visible moldy surfaces. This type of sampling is used to identify specific mold types.
Recommendations and Laboratory results: Based on the evaluations and sampling lab analysis, results, we will provide a detailed report.
Certified InterNACHI & IAC2 Inspector
- Qualified Engineer with Certification in Home & Mold Inspection
- Member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspector (InterNACHI)
- Member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)
- Adhere to InterNACHI Standard of Practise
- Adhere to InterNACHI Code of Ethics
Certified Home Inspector
, home inspection service
, Home inspector
, mold inspection
, mold testing