Good Earth Inspections Inc.
inspections, home inspection, Home inspector
Home Inspection - Mold Inspection - Indoor Air Quality Testing
Our Home Inspection includes: Roof, Skylight, Vents, Flashing's and trim, Gutters and downspouts, Chimney and other roof penetrations, Decks , Porches, Walkways and railings, Eaves, soffit and fascia, Grading and drainage, Basement, Foundation and crawlspace, Water penetration and foundation movement, Heating systems & Cooling systems, Main water shut off valves, Water heating system, Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets, Electrical service line and meter box, Main disconnect and service amperage, Electrical panels, breakers and fuses, Grounding and bonding, GFCI and AFCI Breakers and Outlets, Insulation and ventilation, Garage doors, safety sensors and openers And much more
Our Mold & Indoor Air Quality Testing Includes:
Air Sampling: Air sampling may be necessary if the presence of mold, allergens or toxins is suspected but cannot be identify by just visual inspection.
Tape/Swab sampling: Tape/Swab samples are usually collected from visible moldy surfaces. This type of sampling is used to identify specific mold types.
Recommendations and Laboratory results: Based on the evaluations and sampling lab analysis, results, we will provide a detailed report.
Certified InterNACHI & IAC2 Inspector
- Qualified Engineer with Certification in Home & Mold Inspection
- Member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspector (InterNACHI)
- Member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)
- Adhere to InterNACHI Standard of Practise
- Adhere to InterNACHI Code of Ethics
What you get with every inspection:
- Detailed software generated report, with photos, in PDF format
- CD /DVD of all inspection photos
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Life-time no-charge support
Certified Home Inspector
, home inspection
, home inspection service
, Home inspector
, mold inspection
, mold testing