I’ve put up my initial blood results prior to starting TA-65 up below. After a while I’ll post an updated set of results so we can see what sort of effect it’s having.
Initial Telomere length Test April 2010
Lymphocytes are small white blood cells that play large roles in defending the body against disease. Lymphocytes are responsible for Immune Responses.
- the average mean Telomere Length (Lymphocytes) for a Male who is 39 is 6.8 kb*
- the average mean Telomere Length (Lymphocytes) is 7.6 kb within the range of 7.5 to 7.9 kb
- the test subject is close to the 90th percentile for a male his age
Granulocytes are a type of white blood cell filled with microscopic granules that contain enzymes, compounds that digest microorganisms. Granulocytes are part of the innate immune system and have somewhat nonspecific, broad-based activity.
- the average mean Telomere Length (Granulocytes) for a Male who is 39 is 8.2 kb
- the average mean Telomere Length (Granulocytes) is 7.8 kb within the range of 7.4 to 7.2 kb
- the test subject is close to the 50th percentile for a male his age
*kb stands for kilo base pairs. It is the unit of measure for telomere length. For example, 5.0 kb stands for 5,000 base pairs.
Initial Immune Function Test April 2010
If you are placing an order that requires delivery outside of Canada and the US, please add the Registered International Shipping item to the cart ONE time per an order, otherwise your order can not be processed and a refund will be issued.
TA-65 - 250 IU per day for 3 months (Low dose protocol)
Cost: $580 + $8.00 Shipping = $588.00
TA-65 - 250 IU per day for 6 months (Low dose protocol)
Cost: $1150 + $8.00 Shipping = $1158.00
TA-65 - 500 IU per day for 6 months (Medium dose protocol)
Cost: $2100 + $8.00 Shipping = $2108.00
TA-65 - 1000 IU per day for 6 months (High dose protocol)
Cost: $3890 + $8.00 Shipping = $3898.00
Registered International Shipping
(Required on all orders being shipped outside Canada/US – order will not be processed otherwise.)