“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” – Ben Franklin
All of us face numerous career challenges in the course of our professional lives. Dealing with these challenges will be easier if you have someone who can guide you behind the scenes and act as your personal cheer leader when your motivation levels start plummeting! So, if you are:
- Frustrated with your job search efforts;
- Feeling overwhelmed;
- Stuck in a career rut and need a career coach;
- At a crossroad and can’t decide which route to take;
- Looking for job search assistance to help you succeed;
We can offer you the solutions you are looking for through our personalized career coaching service.
We understand that you career is not just about a job! During our career coaching sessions we focus on the larger issues. We help you:
- Start on you on the pathway to career enhancement by incorporating practical career management strategies to help you move forward.
- Prepare for interviews.
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses so that you know what qualities you need to focus on to stand out in t he crowd.
- Zero in on the best jobs from the perspective of long term career growth.
- Access the hidden job market.
- Create professional career marketing documents that focus on your value (resume, cover letter, bio, LinkedIn Profile, etc.)
- Understand the art of salary and benefit negotiations so that you can get yourself the compensation package you deserve.
How Does Career Coaching Work?
As with any type of coaching, you get what you put in! It also takes time for you to reach your goal. Patience and persistence are therefore two of the most important qualities that you need to develop. You must also bear in mind that if you are chang
ing careers, you cannot reasonably expect to do so after one or two sessions.
Here’s a summary of how my process works:
I use a four step coaching process with my clients.
- First, we identify what having a fulfilling career will look like for you. It is much easier to attain your goal when you ar e clear about what you really want. I have several exercises that will help you quickly gain clarity.
- Next, we identify at least three ways that you can experience more career fulfillment . This is often a lot easier than you might think!
- Building on that forward momentum, I support you in creating your ideal career plan. This plan includes specific action steps to eliminate the things (and people) that drain your energy and no longer serve you and creating new habits and ways of achieving the career you really want.
- Finally, as your coach, I keep you focused, motivated and accountable as you implement your career plan. As you already know, change isn’t always easy. Setbacks can occur. Limiting beliefs may surface. Through our coaching you will discover how to overcome any challenges that may arise, enabling you to continue as you steadily move your career forward…one step at a time. We will work together to find practical solutions to your career and job search woes!
As your coach, I promise you that:
- I will observe, listen and ask questions to get an understanding of your situation.
- I will use questioning techniques that will help you to identify solutions and take actions that take you closer to your goal.
- I will assist you in setting appropriate goals and together we will assess your progress.
- I will encourage and challenge you to go beyond your comfort zone.
- I will be honest with you without shaking your confidence, i.e. I’ll give you honest feedback because it’s necessary for your growth and success.
- I will encourage you to commit to an action plan, but ultimately you will be accountable to achieving your goals.
- I will coach you to develop a positive ‘CAN DO’ attitude!
- I will never share your information with anyone, unless you consent to it in writing.
We guarantee that if you commit to the process and follow the action plan we recommend, you will become more self-confident and will be able achieve yourcareer goals.
Once you have decided to work with us, give us a call at (647) 930-4763 to enroll in our coaching sessions. We will send you a Welcome Package that outlines how we work, our fee structure and what you can expect from our time together.
A woman was asked why she did not job-hunt on her own. She said “I have always been a fan of experts. I don’t like to waste my time. I think going to an expert helps me gain clarity and focus on the job hunt.”
Coach Extraordinaire! Thank you for a wonderful evening! It was so generous for you to be there for the people like that. There was certainly some great energy in the room, good interactions and lots of questions. You have a very engaging manner and were able to respond to the people’s concerns. I haven’t seen many speakers go out of their way to do that. And the nonstop wellspring of ideas was impressive too. — F.H.L. – Coaching Client & Workshop Attendee
Retain us as your career coach. You will gain the confidence and skills it takes to manage your job search and ultimately find the job you deserve. Give us a call at (905) 840-7039 so we can help you move your career forward.
“Behold the turtle…he only makes progress when he sticks his neck out.” Anonymous
Stick your neck out… just for yourself!