Professional Resume Writing Services since 1995
“Your career is your own small business, and like any small business, if you don’t reinvest profits back into your career then you can’t grow.” ~ Penelope Trunk, The Brazen Careerist
You want your resume to get you noticed, right? Simply listing your qualifications and a laundry list of your job description won’t make you stand out! What you need is a resume that:
- Catches the recruiter’s attention.
- Reflects your accomplishments.
- Addresses your future employer’s needs.
Your resume serves as a personal letter of introduction to prospective employers. It should therefore market your strengths, values and unique selling advantage in such a way that it positions you above the other equally qualified and/or experienced candidates. We can do this for you!
Resumes – Professionally written, NOT merely typed!
We create customized and strategically designed resumes. We spend time with our clients so that we can understand their goals, work history and accomplishments. We also make the additional effort to gather vital information about the clients’ area of expertise and the industry they work in. This information helps us create a professional resume that reflects our clients’ accomplishments and emphasizes the value that they can bring to a company. See below for our Getting Started Today process:
These days most employers expect resumes to be accompanied by cover letters addressed to the right person. A letter addressed to ‘Dear/Sir Madam’ or ‘To Whom It May Concern’ might just not concern anyone and will most likely end up in the trash can or the ‘File 13 folder’!
A well-written cover letter, on the other hand, complements your professionally designed resume and adds a personal touch to your application. It showcases your skills and accomplishments and illustrates your value to a prospective employer.
Whether you are responding to an advertisement or tapping into the hidden job market, we can tailor your resume and cover letter to enable you to stand out among your competitors – those individuals who possess the same qualifications, training and experience as you do, and who are applying for the same position as you.
We are committed to achieving your career goals, contact us Now! Call (905) 840-7039 to schedule a time to discuss your current situation and your career goal.
Getting Started Today!
- Personal Assessment: We will evaluate your Industry skills and experience and and career goals.
- Marketing Documents: We will provide a Customized Resume and Cover Letter developed by a Certified team member. We will also provide other material as your needs dictate (Networking / Thank You Letters or Reference Sheet).
- Social Media and Your Job Search: We coach you on how to develop and maintain your online profile through LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Coaching & Support: Take advantage of our professional coaching services where we coach you on all aspects of the interview process, including networking and salary negotiation.
Once you have made the decision to have us as your career partner, the process is easy as 1-2-3!
- Give us a call at (647) 930-4763 to schedule a time to discuss your current situation and your career goal.
- We will ask that you send us your current resume and any additional information you may have that will be relevant to creating your customized resume and cover letter, including, if possible, a copy of your last performance appraisal, or anything that showcases your accomplishments and contributions. If you do not have a current resume, we will interview you to collect this information, or ask that you complete our questionnaire.
- The turnaround time for your first draft will be (5 to 7) business days after supplying the relevant information and making your payment. Once you have approved the draft, we will finalize your project and transmit it to you.
Our Work Authorization Agreement spells out in details how we work, how we are paid and when to expect your project.
As you may have already surmised, we believe in the uniqueness of each individual. As such, we do not use resume templates, neither are we a cookie-cutter, resume factory. We take the time to ask you the right questions that will enable us to craft your resume and make sure it mirrors your achievements and your value to the employer.
We thank you for visiting our website and look forward to welcoming you as a client.
If your Resume is not ready for your Job Search, hire a Professional Resume Writer.
- Finalist in the TORI (Toast Of the Resume Industry) Award from Career Directors International
- Winner of Outstanding Canadian Career Leader Award from Career Professionals of Canada (2007 & 2009)
- Winner of Outstanding Alumni Award from Holmwood Past Students Association
“Hiring a Professional Makes Good Career Sense”
Sample comments from our clients:
Wow! I would certainly hire this person in a minute! You did a great job on my resume.
Corinne (National Account Manager/Senior Sales Representative)
Hi Daisy, just want to let you know that I have now secured a job on the medical oncology unit of the Memorial Hospital. I start on Jan 3rd. Thanks again for your help with my winning resume. They were very impressed and the interview went so well they offered me the job on the spot!!! Thanks again.
Valerie H. (Registered Nurse)
Samples of our Work have been Published in:
These days, employers expect cover letters to accompany resumes and to be addressed to the right person. A letter addressed to Dear/Sir Madam or To Whom it May Concern might just not concern anyone and ends up in File 13. A well-written cover letter, on the other hand, complements your professionally designed resume, and adds a personal touch to your application. It showcases your skills and accomplishments, and illustrates your value to a prospective employer.
Whether one is responding to an ad or tapping into the hidden job market, we tailor cover letters to the client’s job strategy.
Let us prepare your cover letter and enhance your chances of being invited for an interview.