Albert Koppelman Consulting
To be known and respected as the Operations Management Consultant of choice, who provides value for money through sound counsel and exceptional customer service.
Although we focus on performance measurements, we offer a wide range of consulting in the following areas: |
Services can be delivered in five different ways:
- Operations Management in general
- Strategic Operations
- Performance Measurements
- Formal Operations Plan
- Operating Efficiencies
- Organizational structure
- Inventory Management and Forecasting
- Order Flow and Scheduling
- Product Flow and Layout
- Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- ISO 9000
- Distribution and Warehousing
- Safety Programs
- Product Costing & Estimating
- Audit: an audit can help determine how we can best service your needs. The audit also looks for savings. We guarantee that the savings, cost avoidance or profit opportunities will be higher than the cost of the audit. If not, the audit is free!
- Retainer: we consult for you on a wide variety of operational issues.
- Contract: we can manage projects for you, or fill some of your management vacancies on a temporary basis.
- Training: we train your staff on many operational topics.
- Facilitating: we facilitate operations improvement processes.
We guarantee our work. We are confident that you will be happy with our consulting. If you are not satisfied with the quality and results of our work, we will refund your payments.
- Customer Dedication and Quality: We are dedicated to our customer and his/her success in business. We will gear our efforts in providing the best advice for our customer. Work will be accurate, supported by thorough research. Service and delivery will be prompt.
- Respect: We will show respect for the customer, the customers operations and employees, not only in our professional interactions, but also outside our direct dealings. We will show the same respect to all our other contacts, be it business or private.
- Honesty and Integrity: Advice will be sound and unbiased. Opinions will be fact based and truthful. We will deal with our business contacts according to the highest ethical standards. The quoted price will provide the client with honest value or his/her investment. Assignments are only accepted if the consultant is confident of a solid contribution. Promises are kept whatever the inconvenience.
- Confidentiality: Our findings will remain strictly confidential, and sources will not be revealed. Information will only be divulged with a clients permission.
- Discipline: We will conduct business in a disciplined manner. We will convey this, through our example, to all our clients and other contacts.
- Community involvement: We will be supporting the community, in which we live and operate our business. We will show respect for the environment.