For the convenience of Niagara West – Glanbrook residents, the constituency office provides a number of services. They include:
- Information on government legislation and policy
- Assistance with provincial government matters
- Provincial pins for special occasions
- Greetings and commemorative certificates for special birthdays and anniveraries
- Applications for provincial programs
- Power of Attorney Kits
- Assistance with replacing/renewing driver’s licenses, health cards, birth certificates
- Commissioner of Oaths
If there is a provincial government matter you need assistance with or information about, we are here to help. If your concern is not a provincial issue, we can direct you to the service you need.
4961 King St. East
Beamsville, ON L0R 1B0
Telephone: (905) 563-1755
Local Toll-Free: 1-800-665-3697
Fax: (905) 563-1317
Office hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
Below you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions along with many other helpful links.
How do I obtain a new or replacement birth certificate in the event of an emergency?
Our Constituency Office can help in expediting a new or replacement birth certificate needed urgently for reasons such as travel or employment. The office of the Registrar General requires proof of urgency such as plane tickets or hotel reservations. Please call the Constituency Office at 1-800-665-3697.