Heat Seekers Infrared Inspection Services is fully licensed and equipped to offer you a complete range of infrared consulting services and because we have such a wide variety of options, we will definitely be able to meet your needs and deliver the satisfaction that you are looking for. We have both the technical expertise as well as the experience to know how to handle all jobs, big or small.
We offer the following services:
- On-Site Immediate Report Delivery
- Roof Inspections
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Visual Reporting
Airborne Ultrasonic Testing - Ultrasonic detection is used to detect conditions of arcing, tracking and corona that have do not have thermal or visual signatures such as:
- Damaged Bushings & Insulators
- Insulation Breakdown in Cables
- Internal Tap Arcing in Oil Filled Transformers
- Tracking on Switchgear & Insulating Boards
- Approximately 30% of all property losses have a root cause associated with an electrical defect. They can result in equipment loss, business interruption and fire.
- Bus & Cable Distribution
- Distribution Panels
- Incoming Power From Utility
- Motor Control Centers
- Server Systems
- UPS Systems
- Thermal detection for misalignment, friction faults, worn bearing, seal deterioration and temperatures in excess of design limits can be found in equipment such as:
- Operational Equipment
- Pumps & Motors
- Photographic documentation of conditions of risk posing a hazard to business operations or company assets are recorded.
- Abnormal Conditions
- Blocked Access to Electrical Equipment
- Improper Storage of Flammable Materials in Electrical Rooms
- Physical Damage or Potential Damage to Electrical or Mechanical Equipment.
For more information on our services or if you have any questions please feel free to