Southmedic > Products > O2 Articles & Studies
- "Comparison of the OxyMask and Venturi mask in the delivery of supplemental oxygen:
Pilot study in oxygen - dependant patients"
JM Beecroft, PJ Hanly, Canadian Respiratory Journal
July/August 2006, Volume 13, Number 5:247-252
- "The OxyArmTM: A Supplemental Oxygen Delivery Device"
James W. Futrell Jr., MD, and Jack L. Moore, MD
Department of Anesthesiology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles,
California; Department of Anesthesiology, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center,
Anesth Analg 2006; 102:491-4
- "Reduction of motion sickness in prehospital trauma care"
R. Fleischhackl, C. Dorner, T. Scheck, S. Fleischhackl, J. Hafez, A.Kober, P. Bertalanffy, K. Hoerauf
Anaesthesia, 2003 pp373-377
- "The OxyArmTM - a new, minimal contact oxygen delivery system for mouth or nose breathing"
Elizabeth Ling, BSc MD FRCPC, Department of Anesthesia, McMaster University: Canadian Journal of Anesthesia 2002/49:3/pp297-301
- "A comparison of the OxyArmTM - oxygen delivery device versus standard nasal cannulae in COPD patients"
Tim Dinesen PhD, MBS; Respiratory Care Journal, Feb 2003
- Numerical Simulation of the Flow and Concentration Fields of Oxygen Delivery Systems"
H. Hangan, S. Bekele, Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, Vol 125, October 2003
- "Both the OxyArmTM and Capnoxygen mask provide clinically useful capnographic monitoring capability in volunteers."
James Paul BSc MD MSc FRCPC. * Elizabeth Ling BSc MD MSc FRCPC. *Julius Hajgato CET, Lee McDonald RN
- "The OxyArmTM and OxyMaskTM From Southmedic, Inc.
Paul Mathews PhD, RRT & Bethen L. Gregg PhD, RRT
Focus Journal for Respiratory Care & Sleep Medicine Jan/Feb 2008
- Oxygen and Helium Delivery Concentrations for the Southmedic OxyMask and a Non-Rebreather Mask with 80-20 Heliox as Measured at the Mouth.
Date: January 25, 2008 - Protocol 08-0002. Dave Piper, PE; Piper Medical Product
- The OxyMaskTM development and performance in healthy volunteers
James E Paul, Horia Hangan, Julius Hajgato
OxyArmTM - Publications