MacSporran Paralegal - Services

By: Macsporran Paralegal  09-12-2011
Keywords: Paralegal Help

Small Claims Court

Small Claims Court can be a time consuming and confusing process. Let MacSporran Paralegal aide you in this process. Small Claims Court allows for the attempt to recover payment or settle monetary disputes up to $10,000.00. Whether you are the Plaintiff or the Defendant, MacSporran Paralegal will help shoulder this burden from the initial document preparation to the court attendances protecting you and your interests.

Further to obtaining judgment through small claims court is the enforcement process. There are many alternatives to acquiring your judgment, which can also prove confusing and intimidating to those unfamiliar with the process. Let MacSporran Paralegal help you with this. Through the use of professionals and information gathering techniques we can help you get the monetary value of your judgment.

Criminal Pardon

Criminal records can be a costly mistake. Let MacSporran Paralegal help you with this. Criminal Pardons are becoming more and more popular in the world today. Whether needed for travel into the United States, employment opportunities or even volunteer work, we can handle this process for you. Don’t wait until it becomes a problem before dealing with this matter. Come and see us to discuss your options.

LTB (Landlord and Tenant Board)

The Landlord and Tenant Board is a tribunal which deals specifically with disputes between landlords and tenants and acts as the legal body that is able to enforce the rights of either party. Either party can apply to the Board to request an order related to the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) when trying to settle one or more disputes. Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, let MacSporran Paralegal help guide you through the process. We diligently prepare any and all applications and/or notices and attend the requisite hearings with regards to your matter at the Landlord and Tenant Board.

Name Changes

You may apply to have your name changed if you have lived in Ontario for over one year and are over 16 years of age or older or if you have lawful custody of a child who is 16 or under. While preparing the application forms and/or acquiring the needed documents to complete the change, MacSporran Paralegal will see you through the course of your name change.

The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011

Keywords: Paralegal Help