DiNorcia.net - Community Services
| Community Service Boards |
I have been a member of several Boards:
- The Barrie Art Club (2002- present),
- Aurora Microsytems, Sudbury (2001-2002),
- Director and Vice President, Sudbury and District Children's Mental Health Services (1994-96)
- Director and Executive member, the Liberal Party of Canada, Ontario (1994-97)
- The St Andrew's Concert Series, Sudbury (1986-89)
- The John Howard Society, Sudbury (1976-79)
- The Children's Aid Society, Sudbury (1973-76).
I have also been a member of several community organizations:
- Member. The Barrie Chamber of Commerce (2002-present); and
- Member, the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce, and of its Economics and Prosperity and Environmental Awards Committees (1991-2001)
- Member, Nuclear Waste Disposal Exhibition Advisory Group, Science North, Sudbury. (1991-1994)
- Member, the Economic Development Committee of the Sudbury Regional Development Commission. The Economic Development Committee evaluated business applications for Next Ten Years Grants up to $25,000 (1993-1995).
- Co-chair, the Environmental Technology Committee of the Next 10 Years Conference. Sponsored by the Sudbury Regional Development Commission and the Sudbury and District Chamber of Commerce (1992).
- Member, Programme committee of the Board. The Niagara Institute. Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario (1985-1988).
| Copyright © 2003-2011 Vincent diNorcia. All Rights Reserved.For more information please contact me at the address below. |
Vincent Di Norcia
294 Cundles Rd West
Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 7C9
Phone: (705) 725-1280
Email: "Everything Flows." -Heraclitus
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011