Climate Air Heating & Air Condition
indoor air quality, Air Purifiers, Home Air Filters
- As the two air streams pass through the HRV they do not mix. They pass on either side of an aluminum heat exchange core which transfers heat from the outgoing air to the incoming air. The efficiency of the Lifebreath® HRV is so great that virtually none of the warmth collected from your house is lost to the outside.
- In summer, the HRV works in reverse – removing heat from the incoming air and transferring it to the outgoing air, keeping your home cool and fresh.
- What sets Lifebreath ventilation technologies ahead of the others is “balanced ventilation”. This means for every cubic foot of fresh air introduced into the home an equal amount of stale, contaminated air is exhausted out. Unlike other “simple” ventilation strategies the HRV is an engineered system designed to avoid depressurization of the home and the development of air infiltration from wall cavities which can lead to moisture damage, rot and harmful mold.
- Lifebreath® HRV’s come in an array of models to adapt to the most challenging installations. Our top and side port configurations are ideally suited for any new and retrofit project. Consult your authorized Lifebreath® dealer for details on our complete product line.
- Not only does the Lifebreath HRV save energy through the heat recovery core, it is also the most efficient HRV to run:
• Less than 50 watts on low speed.
, Breathe Easier
, Home Air Filters
, Home Air Purifiers
, indoor air quality
Contact Climate Air Heating & Air Condition
Print this page