Scheduled maintenance service at Douglas Ford Lincoln Sales Ltd begins with an accurate assessment of your vehicle's condition using our Vehicle Report Card.
Your Douglas Ford Lincoln Sales Ltd service technician will determine whether your vehicle is exhibiting any symptoms of a specific problem, such as rough idling, engine hesitation, or poor fuel economy.
Your answers to these questions will guide your Douglas Ford Lincoln Sales Ltd service technician when maintenance services are performed, such as:
- Replace spark plugs
- Check all fluid levels, including engine oil and transmission fluid
- Check all exterior light bulbs
- Check condition of belts and hoses
- Check condition of exhaust system
The technician will also check and/or test:
- Cooling system (coolant and radiator cap), air filter, PCV valve and air cleaner filter
- Distributor cap, rotor ignition wires and coil
- Clean battery terminals and check electrolyte level