Avicur Solutions - Main - Products
Our flagship product, Content Repository Service "Samara" (Samara CRS) is an intermediary between the content consuming application (usually a web GUI) and content repository.
Its distinguishing features:
- Content discovery and access via JCR API or a RESTful web service.
- Representations of RESTful web services conform to Atom Publishing Protocol. This makes your content directly accessible from Ajax client code, consumed by your users directly using RSS feed tools or become a natural candidate for mashup scenarios.
- Connectivity to EMC² Documentum platform (versions 5.3 through 6.5).
- EMC² Documentum Content Server via DMCL API.
- EMC² Documentum Interactive Delivery Services target via JDBC, HTTP.
- Virtual content hierarchy that can be mapped to:
- internal directory structure of content repository
- any number of pre-defined taxonomies
- Content discovery:
- Supported JCR-SQL2 and JCR-JQOM (JCR Java Query Object Model) bindings
- XPath dialect, defined by JCR API 1.0 specification
- Dynamic upload of content object types from EMC² Documentum Content Server
- Monitoring of content re-publishing events (for EMC² Documentum IDS/SCS).
- Out-of-box caching service. Samara CRS also provides ability to plug in external caching solutions.
- Pluggable security modules to provide custom authentication, authorization and role mapping.